Catha v United States , 152 US , at 215
U.S. Code, Title 28 – JUDICIARY AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURE, (Chapter 176) Section 3002 (15) (a, b, & c) THINK ART1, SEC.8, CL17. “The laws of Congress in respect to those matters do not extend into the territorial limits of the states, but have force only in the District of Columbia , and other places that are within the exclusive jurisdiction of the national government.”
We often have 20+ people to chose from on each rental property, please, if you are a qualified renter fill this out, we want good people in our rentals. Thanks
email@example.com, put ‘RENTAL‘ in the subject line when sending us an email.
- Copy the below text, and email it to us, filled out. Add any additional info you fill is important also.
- Full Name? Email? phone number? Do you have internet access?
- Present resident?
- How long have you lived in your last two residents?
- Why did you move out of your last two residents?
- Have you ever left owing rent?
- Have you ever been evicted?
- Children, and their ages?
- Employment type? How long have you been employed with that employer? How long in that type of work?
- Take home wage per month after taxes taken out?
- Former landlords name, and number?
- Did you leave on good terms from your last employer?
- Do you have maintenance skills? (I live far from my homes and insist that the man of the house has fix and repair skills, indoors and outdoors.)
- Are you able to tend to a sizable yard?
- How many automobiles do you presently have? Year/Model/Color
- What property are you interested in renting?
- Why would you be a good fit?
- Do you have a FaceBook page? What is the address of your page?
- Do you have sufficient funds to pay first, and last, months rent prior to move in?
Wet Ink Signature:
- When an individual wishes to add wet ink signatures to documents by WORD, follow the steps below.
- Use BLUE INK. At times you need to write slow enough so the ink can get well established on the paper so it makes a quality transferable signature.
- Use a felt pin where the width of the lines are approximately 1/32 inch wide.
- Write your signature three times on a white sheet of paper, start one inch from the left side and write big enough so your signature just reaches the one inch border. then move to the center 1/3 and do the same and again on the bottom 1/3 of the paper in the normal vertical position.
An example of three signatures is below in various formats.
Find your KET number, double click to full access the info under that Key. (Some KEYs are temporarily blocked by the creator.)