–Using DROPBOX to view products from:
1. When you order a product it generally comes in two forms 1. Dropbox, or 2. Password. The vast majority come by Dropbox.
2. Dropbox is simply an information CLOUD SHARING system. Used by millions around the world.
3. When you order a product with us the system sends you an email noticing you that a Dropbox has been shared with you.
4. You can view the shared Dropbox information at anytime by clicking on the invite in your email.
5. The link that takes you to the correct site on the internet is your access key, so it be wise to save that in a secure location, I use KEEPASS.com
6. Or you can down load the simple Dropbox utility and get an account with Dropbox, this will give you 2GB of free storage. This I highly recommend.
7. With the downloaded Dropbox you will have the shared information in your Dropbox. That way you do not run the chance of losing the email invite link.
8. There is a disadvantage, the products you get from me may take a substantial portion of the 2GBs.
9. Portions of the package that I send you will be READ/WRITE (RW) by you for our business interactions.
10. The majority is READ ONLY (RO), this is information that you can not change, only view.
11. You will have lifetime perpetual access to the site you pay for, so any updates, which are many, are yours at no cost.
12. Always use only one email to pay with, and the same one to communicate with us, this saves much confusion. All accounts are tracked by email.
12. Do not use the COMMENT messenger in the Dropbox unless specifically instructed to do so, always use email communications. And try to avoid leaving voice messages, email is far superior to conduct business with, and always use the same chain of emails.
a. With Dropbox downloaded on your computer we can share all the necessary documents that are needed to meet your needs.
b. When placing the documents in our shared folder always number them accordingly, this will keep them in order regardless of the titles. 1.00-, 2.00-, 3.00, and so on. If you need to place documents with each other for easy reference one can use 2.10-, 2.20-, and so on to keep them grouped.
c. We can always open a new FOLDER in your RW Folder for specific use, like a single case you wish to keep separate.
Paul Hansen, Lawyer, email@example.com, last updated 4-13-2017
p.s. – If you notice that I am missing a needed comment as to Dropbox use here please email me and fill me in and I’ll likely add the information to ease everyone’s use of this Dropbox utility.