5x Debate Proposal Rules:
(Purpose – so that not only the participants would ‘ideally’ sharpen each other, but also untold others could review the high quality debate by internet for many years to come.)
- The topic be singular. (Single topic as much as possible.)
- The one bringing the presupposition* (presenter) has the floor for the 1st five minutes.
- The opposition then has the floor for the 2nd five minutes.
- The third round the floor is reversed and the opposition goes first and has the floor for the 3rd five minutes.
- The presenter then follows having the floor for the 4th five minutes.
- And the cycle repeated up to as many times as the two participants feel the need for, or have agreed to before the debate began. If both do not vote for additional time than was first agreed, both will then have ten minutes for a closing argument, of which is submitted without hearing the opponents closing arguments.
- If any party believes he was misrepresented in the closing argument he can request a impartial board of three people to vote (by majority) for an additional five minutes for each party.
The respondent has 7 days to submit a response.
Responses can be sent by the following:
- Text that will then be converted to text/reader-audio*,
- Tentatively we wish to keep debates on minor subject to 20 minutes, and difficult subject to only 60 minutes.
- All x5 Debates will be available on line perpetually at no cost, with a topical search capacity.
text/reader-audio* – All participants will have access to load there text into a internet reader to assure that all words are accurately converted to the audio format. (We are making the final product in audio format because of its high demand in our society, simply put, people are much more likely to listen than reading.
The beauty of this process is the participants can call on as many resources they wish to give a well sourced, thought out, professional response.
Information used to support any position of any issue is strongly recommended that it be sourced in a texted addendum that will accompany the final product. (Simply reference a paragraph number during the presentment and observers can reference the source in their leisure.
presupposition* – noun – a thing tacitly assumed (presented) beforehand at the beginning of a line of argument or course of action.
CLICK > HERE – Possible debatable issues of interest.
The below is the shortened URL link to this page –
DISCORD, for better communications.
DISCORD is a tool we presently use to do the following:
- Communicate with clients that are retained by contract.
- Pool all communications from one individual client into one location, chronologically.
- Each communication is dated, and the client is asked to mark each individual posting numerically by adding a paragraph number to the posting. Example > (3), (4), (5.1). Such numbering makes for easy referencing of past communications.
- Once a DISCORD account is setup all one need do is send an email with your name abbreviation in the email and stating. > SEE DISCORD. (Example – if your name was Paul John Hansen, your discord identifier will be ‘PJH‘.
- How to add DISCORD to your smartphone or computer > ________________.
- DISCORD is for internet gamers, so if anyone knows of a more simplistic tool to do the same please contact us and we will consider using it for all of our clients’ needs. pauljjhansenLAW@gmail.com Thanks
‘Planet Fitness’ takes cold cash for cold showers.
Have you ever wondered why Planit Fitness has such low monthly fees?
Well I believe one reason is that they, at some gyms, do not want you to ever take a shower there.
I would go to the gym, work out, and notice that next to nobody ever used the showers. At least never more than once.
Cold showers are no fun, especially when the room is already 65 degrees.
If you want to get sick from getting a deep chill just use the showers at the 132 Street – Center Street – Planit Fitness Gym in Omaha Nebraska.
Three weeks now, even after people complaining constantly, they refuse to heat the water to even a comfortable level.
Last time I went, December 2018, it was warm for 15 seconds, just long enough to get soaked head to toe then here comes the arctic waters, it is horrible. OSHA help!
At least give us a room that we can plug quarters in for a warm shower, please.
And to top it they like to watch you shower, look at below picture the curtain needs to be six inches wider to cover the opening. I guess from now on members need to shower in their swimsuit.
Cold Shoulder – Tim Ellis
Load shower curtain Picture HERE.
Index Numbering, Tutorial:
Every client has an ‘RW’ Folder, in it is the following tutorial to aid you in numbering ‘all‘ documents. Look for > ‘How/Why we number all folders and all documents for easy identification‘.
Well numbered documents will save you money, and time, in the long run.
It is 10 times easier and more accurate, to locate a ‘numbered folder’ and a ‘numbered document’ than confusing multiple titled ones. We demand it.
Example of all you need to send me to locate a document every time accurately and quickly:
List of people tentatively riding in the RV Friday:
- 9-18-18 Paul Hansen 100%, (driver) I’m completely flexible of when I can leave Omaha, the sooner the better for me. (I love camping.)
- none yet.
- none yet,
- none yet,
- 12th (Max) passenger, none yet.
From: Paul Hansen, cell 402.541.6023,
https://uberxo.com/2018/09/18/botnacamping/ (search under ‘camping’)
TO: DCC Church
I have a 27-foot motorhome.
I’ll be driving to the church camping event in two weeks. (September 28 & 29)
Botna Bend Park
42926 Mahogany Rd, Hancock, IA
(40 miles east of Omaha)
I can carry 12 people comfortably. (Total with the driver.)
If anyone ‘may’ wishes to ride with me just email me your tentativeness.
If you wish to go but things do not work out that is fine.
Just tell me what your chances of going are.
100% = It will take a rapture to stop me from going.
75% = Most likely.
50% = I hope to go.
25% = I want to go but will not likely be able to go, just want to be on the list just in-case it works out.
(I completely understand how some people will go if their friends are going and so forth.)
The link below will compile a list of people that have an interest in going, with their percentages.
Email me, give me your name, phone number, and your best estimate of being able to go.
The RV will be available for sleeping, which is especially handy in the event of inclimate weather.
The RV sleeps 6 then the rollout canopy on the side can get 6 more under it easily.
I recommend bringing a sleeping pad if you sleep outside, plus a sleeping bag, pillow, and a light sheet in the event it is a warm night (sleeping bags are often too hot.
The bathroom will be operational during travel and at the campsite. Gas stove, refrigerator, all A/C works for travel and at a campsite with 120-volt electricity.
p.s. – I’ll cover all gas and entry fees, electrical hookup, etc., as a ministry offering.
I’ll likely try and stay close to Tyler’s schedule as far as the time to go home.
As when leaving we will try to work with the possible riders scheduled.
We will most likely meet at the church parking lot unless people have a better idea of a good place to leave the cars. (I see the church lot has several (many) security cameras now.)
- Tylers getting there in the morning to set up and spread out to save spots
- 6 p.m. bonfire for hotdog roasting and marshmallows, hymn sing, devotional – please bring hot dogs or meat for bonfire and dish to share, camping chairs, basketball court, lawn games
- 8 a.m.? cook breakfast together – bring your breakfast food and we can share, several griddles and skillets should be available – devotional
- 9:30 a.m. hike around park
- 12:00 p.m. lunch – bring your own
- 1:00 p.m. relays
- 1:30 p.m. free time to play volleyball/basketball/lawn games
- 5:00 p.m. dinner if anyone is staying for it we can eat together
The campground has pit toilets where we will be staying, regular bathrooms and showers are a short drive to the next camping circle
We will bring several rectangle tables to set up cooking stations next to electrical outlet– please bring any skillets or griddles for breakfast
We are planning to set out a 5-gallon igloo with ice water – please bring your cups
Will bring our 40 cup coffee pot to make group coffee
Please bring your own table setting, plates, silverware, etc.
The bugs were bad last year!! We plan to spray Friday.
RV riders bring food for Friday evening meal, Saturday breakfast, noon meal, and evening meal. Travel snacks would be fun also.
I have room for one more bicycle on my bike rack if you so wish to bring one. I have an extra anti-theft lock for your bike if you may need one.
The RV has plenty of room for sleeping cots, folding chairs, coolers, etc.
— Topic# — Last Recorded 9-26-2018
(Color coding is only for demonstration purposes.)
How to ‘mark’ documents for easy location and identification, by specific topic, of all your/our filings.
Every document will have its own identifier for every individual client and yet be identifiable by topic.
EXAMPLE > (7764/6532/Jay@gmail.com/F2.2/D1.2)
This code is to be placed at the base of every document for easy identification and search. (6 font is best) This code will be the lead title of the document. Only documents will have this code, it is not for folders.
Topic# = each topic/type of document will have its own four-digit number. (The index will be found in my site under “Topic#”. Just put it in the search box in any of my primary sites.
Sub-Topic# = The Topic# will be the main subject like ‘IRS’ general topics, then the subtopic will be more specific like ‘IRS Liens’.
Dropbox = Dropbox address goes here, which is generally an email address.
Folder# = Folder number goes here. Each folder has its own number under the specific Dropbox address (email/name).
Doc.# = Document number goes here. Each Document in a folder has its own number.
(Numbers will be added as needed.)
2018.26 – Citation, CR/TR.
2018.27 – Travel, Right
(Numbers will be added as needed.)
2018.26 Due Process violation, denial of the record for appeal.
2018.27 – Travel, Right – Questionnaire upon state officers, affidavit form.