Conference Call Playback Instructions:
To Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/pauljjhansen
Dial in number: 720-835-5190
PIN: 24128 (Always remind/instruct us at the beginning of the call if you wish to have it recorded and dropped into your RO Folder as a mp3 for your review needs)
To access past recorded conference calls:
- Go to your RO Dropbox Folder.
- EXAMPLE > if a conference call occurred on 12/29/2018 it will be identified as a mp3 document in the RO Folder as ‘uber122918‘. (If more than one call per day a sequence letter will be added on the end.)
- The calls are subject to removal after 60 days. They are in mp3 so they can easily be saved (downloaded) by any client on/into their personal computer.
- Our cloud storage may become limited in the future that is why they are subject to removal after 60 days.
- Any client can open a free Dropbox.com and get 2GB storage for free to save your mp3 securely in their cloud.
This is the info that needs to be emailed to Hansen no less than four hours ideally to arrange a conference call:
As of 5-21-2019 > I now have no call-in phone service, only call out service by internet. (It will show as ‘unknown number’ on your caller I.D.)
The best way to communicate with me in by email. firstname.lastname@example.org.
I generally check my email for messages daily. Best email me your name, number, and exact time/date to call (CSTime) you back, I’ll answer your email as a yes or no for the call scheduling. Paul John Hansen – Thanks
( Monday > Saturday 8:30am to 12:00am, and 1:00pm to 7:30pm, and 8:30pm to 11:00pm, are all the available windows for counsel-time. Sunday afternoons for emergencies only. )
Example of what you need to email me > [3:00pm CSTime, 4-3-2019, 402.333.3333, John Doe, estimated call time 15 minim or 30 max. Topic – IRS.] SEE EXAMPLE BELOW – Every appointment email should have the following for best results:
- Paul Call – John Doe
- xxx.xxxx (< the number I am to call.)
- Friday 4-5-19 (Or you can just state any day.)
- 4:00pm (Make sure you only post it as CST – ‘Central Standard Time’.) (Or you can post just any time.)
- IRS question. (<As an example.)
- Estimated needed counsel time? 15 minutes.
- Yes/No you want the conversation recorded and placed in your RO Dropbox.
Every scheduled call request emailed to me must have the red above filled in.