2-8-2020 Not a happy camper. The above, as Shawn was out on bail he gets arrested again for another theft. More proof that ‘ya can’t fix stupid’.
2-05-2020 The Scammer Strikes Again, with in days of getting bailed out by these people, conning 85 year old elderly people out of $10,000.00. Looks like evil Shawn is a candidate for the death penalty based on biblical principals. READ THIS
DO NOT give this man money. It has been reported on 5-14-2019 that Shawn is contacting people under the pretense of raising money to accomplish various Christian ministry needs.
The above link > Shawn gets 20 years for drugs, theft.
- I, Paul John Hansen, a lawyer for a ministry in Southern Alabama, recently worked with Shawn for several months.
- Shawn came to our ‘Christian Ministry’ (see many pictures of the ministry in Shawn’s Facebook) straight out of prison (Feb 2019) with a promise he would follow all our biblical rules, he has violated most all of them and is now permanently bared from the camp.
- Shawn has recently stolen 1500$ from a worker at our camp. Shawn stole this man’s key and got in his vehicle and stole all his savings he earned at the Church Camp that he and Shawn worked at. (This man, a good man, greatly befriended Shawn.)
- Shawn chooses to return to the mire, and eat his own vomit as a dog does, after five years in jail, and being freed from jail 10+ years early, he is worse than before.
- Shawn has convinced one gentle woman (See Barbs picture below.) to give him over $50,000.00, with a promise that he would pay her back, now stating no such promises ever existed. Shawn calls her his “Spiritual Mom”, I call her one of his many victims.
- Barb (a bus driver) took her life-savings to pay for a lawyer to save Shawn ten or more years in prison. Barb had no family ties, or prior friendship, with Mr Stuller.
- This post is to warn people of Shawn’s overt evil lies and manipulations.
- He is now claiming to raise money for schooling, which is almost assuredly all going to drugs and life on the beach in Pensacola, FL.
Looks like the above charge is for drugs, if bad drugs, and a lot of it, he will likely get 25 years, if small amount 5 years. That is my guess. “stupid is as stupid does” – forrest gump
I talked to Shawn on 9-10-2019, he only got 90 days for the above.
(((If anyone knows what Shawn’s parents names are, or has more stores to add to this, please send them to pauljjhansenLAW@gmail.com, for consideration of posting here so that all can be warned about his ongoing manipulating scams.)))
9-25-2019 Shawn Arrested again.