Google Form #15.00, 6-13-2018, 89-2018-001:
– As of 6-13-2018:
RE: This is a group communication for the Jurors in Case 89-2018-001.
– The following have not joined the chat room yet. > j5, j6, j7, j12.
– As of this date the following have joined this Chat. > Court Clerk-cc, Petitioner-P, j1, j2, j3, j4, j8, j9, j10, j11.
– This FORM #15.00 has been sent to all jurors and Petitioner by the IJSCCourt Clerk.
– Only A Few jurors have posted (any) substantial questions or responses.
– We understand that just because a juror is not making post does not mean they are not meticulously considering all post being made.
– This FORM #15.00 is being sent out due to prompting of several jurors.
– It may be necessary to offer to any jurors that do not wish to participate that they contact us by this FORM so that others may be added in their place.
– By answering all questions in this FORM the Court will be greatly helped in evaluating the level of participation of all jurors and if any additional steps are needed to provide a fair trial.
Questions for Jurors:
a. For aid you can read this link before proceeding with this questionnaire. > https://uberxo.com/2018/06/13/1500-form-info/
1. I have exercised due diligence in reading the Petitioners Claim?
2. I have been reading the Chat Room conversations consistently?
3. I have read all of the evidence and other documents provided in the Case Dropbox files?
4. I have joined the Chat Room and made comments or posted questions?
5. I do know how to join the Chat Room?
6. I have not joined the Chat Room but will soon?
7. I need help to join the Chat Room?
8. I wish to be removed from this case?
9. I wish for jurors to have a verbal or audio Chat Rooms available?
10. I am interested in a verbal, recorded (archived), Chat Room meeting once a week, starting at 6:00 pm CST (Central Standard Time) each Tuesday for any who wish to join? (Conference Number 712.451.0950, Pass-code 394266.) The proposed recorded Chat Room audio would be available for any person to review, at anytime, thereafter, vi. internet link. Starting on 6-19-2018. If no one is at the Chat Room at 5:55 > 6:05pm CST it will be assumed that no juror chat will take place that individual Tuesday. Any party of the case, or any juror, can offer to bring in additional people to provide impute in to any issue germane to the issues at hand. The majority jury vote has complete control of all activity of this case.
11. I will join this cases verbal Chat Room on 6-19-2018 at 6:00 CST?